The Making Home Affordable ® Program (MHA) ® is an important part of the Obama Administration's comprehensive plan to stabilize the U.S. housing market by helping homeowners get mortgage relief and avoid foreclosure. To meet the various needs of homeowners across the country, Making Home Affordable ® programs offer a range of solutions that may be able to help you take action before it's too late.
- Refinance and take advantage of today's low mortgage interest rates.
- Reduce your monthly mortgage payments.
- Get mortgage relief while searching for re-employment.
- Get help when you owe more than your home is worth.
- Avoid foreclosure when homeownership is no longer affordable or desirable.